Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WebQuests!

I am really amazed to the idea of using Webquests in teaching and to the choices that they offer!
It is a very innovative way to teach that brings students together by working in groups, discussing, analyzing, taking notes in order to come to a final decision. This for sure helps them a big deal in a deeper understanding of the topic and the main issues that they may encounter.

I really liked the idea of WebQuest, but I am still struggling to create one!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting...

    Your hard work will pay off; your WebQuest will be something you can use and hopefully sharee with your students.

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you feel. It was hard for me to get started, but once I finally picked a subject it was a lot easier to work with. Trust me, it gets easier.

    ReplyDelete