Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final reflection!

Overall, everyone should admit that the class was a great success!. I am pretty sure that everyone of us has learned new things about technology that we didn't even hear about before this course. What made this class a success was that it was very well designed, very organized. Also, the articles, the videos and the assignments were well into the core of the course content. In addition, thanks to the professor's continuous help, support and PATIENCE that this course was easier than I have thought at the beginning.

I was not expecting that I am going to be able to do the work I have been doing. It was kind of challenge for me especially that I come from a develpoing country where technology is still not well introduced in the school curriculum. Now, I am really proud of myself and I am thinking to introduce what I have learned here to the people who are in charge of the school curriculum back home. I am sure I will be a good asset for them:-).

Compared to all the other courses that I have taken at Saint Peter's, I want to admit that this is my favorite class ever! (no kidding). This is what I said to all my friends here and back home all along this course!. I really enjoyed it and hopefully technology will be introduced in all the other courses as we are living in an information age, and we cannot do much without technology!.

Finally, I want to thank Dr.Luongo for this great success that made my accomplishment even more valuable. Also, I wanted to thank all my colleagues and all the team who were participating to the success of this course (helpdesks, operators, etc).

Have great Holidays!

Najet Gharsallaoui

1 comment:

  1. Najet,

    Your hard work and dedication have been evident throughout the course.

    Thank you for all you do!
    :)

    ReplyDelete